Link to the University of Waterloo home page Advanced Search or
The Undergraduate Calendar

Faculty of Science

Faculty Information and Regulations

Enrolment in Graduate Courses
Printable Version Printable Version

Students in the Faculty of Science can use one 0.5-unit graduate course toward their undergraduate degree, if they have completed 3B with at least an 80% cumulative average. Normally, the graduate course will align with a strong personal interest or resolve a scheduling conflict.

Approval must be obtained from the instructor, the undergraduate academic advisor, and the graduate officer of the department in which the course is offered.

A graduate course used toward an undergraduate degree cannot be used toward a graduate degree.


Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
2nd Floor, Needles Hall
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
519 888 4567

contact us | UWaterloo home | privacy | powered by InterGlobal Solutions