Link to the University of Waterloo home page Advanced Search or
The Undergraduate Calendar

School of Architecture: Honours Bachelor of Architectural Studies

Architecture Admissions

Accessing Incoming Transfer Credits
Printable Version Printable Version

Generally transfer credit can be given for courses completed at accredited post-secondary institutions in which a grade of 70 or better was obtained. Students transferring from other institutions may have their transferred courses count toward the University of Waterloo degree as determined by the Undergraduate Officer. Marks obtained in these courses will not be included in the calculation of the student's average. Transfer credit may be given towards elective course requirements, as well as, core courses for which a precise matching of content can be proven.

Incoming students wishing to receive credit for previous courses should contact the Undergraduate Officer to have their transcripts and course outlines reviewed. The actual assessment and agreement to transfer credits will only be completed for students who have been accepted into the program.

Students transferring from Faculties within the University, or former University of Waterloo students returning after an absence, may transfer previous University of Waterloo courses with 60% or better to fulfill Honours Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) Program requirements, whether core or elective. Generally, the grades from these courses are not included in the cumulative average.


Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
2nd Floor, Needles Hall
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
519 888 4567

contact us | UWaterloo home | privacy | powered by InterGlobal Solutions