Continuation in this academic plan requires a cumulative overall average of 60% and a cumulative Drama average of 65%.
Eligibility for graduation in the Three-Year General Drama academic plan includes successful fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Appropriate Program-level requirements. See Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements.
- Drama Plan-level requirements:
- at least six academic course units (12 courses) in Drama with a minimum cumulative average of 65%, including:
- DRAMA 101A, 101B, 102, all of which must be taken in the first year
- DRAMA 243, 244, 409
- one of DRAMA 371 or 372
- Dramatic Literatures: three of DRAMA 301, 311, 314, 315, 318, 319B, 380, 381, 382, 386, 387, ENGL 190
Note: A student who has taken ENGL 362/363 or DRAMA 386/387 may not also take ENGL 190.