A Joint Honours academic plan with Drama may be taken in combination with most Arts disciplines in which an Honours academic plan is offered or with many Honours majors in other Faculties.
Continuation in this academic plan requires a cumulative overall average of 60% and a cumulative Drama average of 75%.
Eligibility for graduation in the Joint Honours Drama academic plan includes successful fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Appropriate Program-level requirements for the Home Faculty, including at least 20 academic course units (40 courses). If the Home Faculty is Arts, see Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements.
- Drama Plan-level requirements:
- at least 7.5 academic course units (15 courses) in Drama with a minimum cumulative average of 75%, including:
- DRAMA 101A, 101B, 102, all of which must be taken in the first year
- DRAMA 243, 244, 301, 371, 372, 409
- Dramatic Literatures: three of DRAMA 311, 314, 315, 318, 319B, 380, 381, 382, 386, 387
- Plan-level requirements for the second major.
- A fourth dramatic literature may be used to replace one of DRAMA 371 or 372.
- A student who has taken ENGL 362/363 or DRAMA 386/387 may not also take ENGL 190.