The Honours academic plan is designed so that a student can work through a particular sequence of courses in one field (acting, academic, directing, technical). The optional DRAMA 499A/B project in the fourth year may be centred on this specialization.
Continuation in this academic plan requires a cumulative overall average of 60% and a cumulative Drama average of 75%.
Eligibility for graduation in the Honours Drama academic plan includes successful fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Appropriate Program-level requirements. See Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements.
- Drama Plan-level requirements:
- at least ten academic course units (20 courses) in Drama with a minimum cumulative average of 75%, including:
- DRAMA 101A, 101B, 102, all of which must be taken in the first year
- DRAMA 243, 244, 301, 371, 372, 409
- Dramatic Literatures: four of DRAMA 311, 314, 315, 318, 319B, 380, 381, 382, 386, 387
Note: A student who has taken ENGL 362/363 or DRAMA 386/387 may not also take ENGL 190.