Link to the University of Waterloo home page Advanced Search or
The Undergraduate Calendar

Academic Information

Grades and Academic Standing

Eligibility for Co-op
Printable Version Printable Version

Students must be in an honours academic plan to be eligible for the co-operative (co-op) system of study.

Students in the School of Public Health and Health Systems must meet the minimum degree requirements for their plan to continue in co-op. That is, they must maintain a minimum Satisfactory standing.


Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
2nd Floor, Needles Hall
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
519 888 4567

contact us | UWaterloo home | privacy | powered by InterGlobal Solutions